WORKWEAR CANADA - Toronto 2009 - Home
|WORKWEAR CANADA - TORONTO 2009 : Canadian Protective Clothing, Workwear and Advanced Corporate Uniforms Trade Show
International Center Mississauga, Toronto, Ontario, Canada – 26 March 2009
WORKWEAR CANADA premieres in TORONTO! A must-do for:
- Buyers, Purchasing Directors, Designers or Specifiers of Workwear, Protective Clothing, Individual Protection Device or Corporate Uniforms.
- Fire & Police Dept, EMS & Paramedic, Municipal and other Public Agencies
- Metallurgy, Petrochemicals, Electronics, Energy and Pharmaceuticals
We're expecting 40 exhibitors and 400 participants! We'll also be offering three expert seminars and a networking lunch! Don't miss out!
HIGHTEX 2008 - A Snapshot
- 55 technical textiles and Workwear exhibitors
- Almost 1000 registrations
- 20 conferences, of which the Colloque « Textile sans limite » took place as part of the 21ème Entretiens du Centre Jacques Cartier event.
- 120 one-on-one, targeted BUYTEX business introductions
- Cocktail Party
- Presentation of the CTT Group Awards at our Gala
- A fabulous dinner and evening show
Ensuring We're Ready for Global Markets
Workwear Canada is an integral part of our Hightex series of events. Expo Hightex is our landmark, signature event and represents a highly successful outcome of our dedication to our network of partners. Business, public administration and research leaders come together in record breaking numbers every year to further develop their strategic and business links and to stay at the cutting edge of technology.